Saturday, April 11, 2009

Any Time Now

The Magnolia is blooming in the park! Those blooms are a sure sign of spring and the glorious weather that will be here
ANY.....TIME.....NOW.
The funny thing is that I worked in the park for two days this past week and when the rain came back on Wednesday I was relieved. You read that correctly, RELIEVED. I like to believe that I am still young and strong but my body sometimes lets me know in not so subtle ways that I'm not all that young or all that strong. The truth is, I needed the time between the good weather and the bad to heal the scratches, bruises and sore muscles.
But that was a few days ago, I'm ready again and can't wait to feel the aches and pains of a hard day's work and the satisfaction of looking at the accomplishments of the day. Given my work is in a public place I hope that someone notices and that our efforts help to beautify and brighten their day.

No comments: