Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Traditions

We have a family tradition of getting together for either Christmas breakfast or dinner, whatever fits every one's life at the time. Part of the tradition is a family photo. The one you see here is the latest and the 28th installment. We started including our dogs in 1998 because we consider them part of our family and they also provide the day's entertainment.
This is the photo that started it all. It was 1981 and Sean was 9 months old.
In 1983 Jessica was added to the family.

This picture was taken in 1993 and is significant because it is the last one with my Dad.
It started as a whim but has become a way for us to capture the moment and have a means to savor each Christmas Season we share.

3 comments:

Blake and Lacy said...

That's a great idea! We love that you have a blog and tell Aunt Max hi!

Kate/High Altitude Gardening said...

Oh, my gosh. You and Great Guy are the cutest couple in the world... I really enjoyed this post. While I know sometimes family an make ya nuts, you are very blessed to have one.

KC said...

I was nuts to start with so my family can't do any more damage. I know I am very lucky!