Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just Because They Make Me Laugh

My feet, my feet!! I can't feel my feet!!!
Sorry, Cloee.
This pic of my darling Tam's sweet Cloee would have been a great way to celebrate and remember her then recent adoption if I had only got her feet in the frame.

My brother took us on an adventure to an area in the Salt Lake Valley I had never been before. I used my dog training skills to get these cows to line up just perfect for this shot.....not!

(Thanks to Wunx for her work on this one) This rawhide bone was meant for big Toby but Ruby claimed it as her own. She knew she couldn't keep it so hid under the table long enough for me to stop laughing and take the shot.

2 comments:

Wunx~ said...

Eek! The cows can't feel their feet either!

(Better than cutting off the tops of their heads...)

Snowbrush said...

I am marvelously impressed with your cow training skills, so I can but assume that you have them facing in different directions on purpose.