Friday, January 30, 2009

Lessons in Photoshop

I wanted to photograph Z Dog (that is his name) because I think he is one of the sweetest companions I have ever met. He is getting on in years and feeling most of them. His next birthday will be the big 15 which makes him really, really old for a dog. Maybe that was the reason he didn't want to take precious time to pose in the best light or with a better background. It was too cold outside with too many stairs to get a natural setting. Wunx recently taught me how to use layers in Photo shop so I thought I would give it a shot and put him in a patch of daffodils.

That was so much fun I wanted to mix it up with Jack, Toby and Chewy.

I need to learn how to make it look real but I had a great time practicing.

1 comment:

Johnsons said...

Hey Aunt Max its Phenix. That looks so cool! I havent seen you in forever. I started my own blog too so drop by when you can. (PS do you think I look like Lacy? I've had a few people tell me that)
-Phenie phenrj.blogspot.com